Wet BlastingThe technique of using abrasive media and compressed air to achieve the desired finish on the selected surface.
Wet abrasive blasting (also known as vapor abrasive blasting) removes coatings, contaminants, corrosion and residues from hard surfaces. It’s similar to dry sand blasting, except that the blast media is moistened prior to impacting the surface.
The main advantage of vapor abrasive blasting over sand blasting is that it reduces dust, allowing for operators to work in a wide range of environments with minimal setup and cleanup costs. It results in a cleaner, more consistent finished, ready to coat, with no embedded particles or clinging dust.
Vapor abrasive blasting is alternatively referred to as wet blasting, wet abrasive blasting, vapor blasting, slurry blasting, wet sandblasting and dustless blasting.
Safinah Blasting has had a lot of experience serving sandblasting services throughout Indonesia. We have served various cities in Indonesia from Sumatra Island to Papua. Here are some reasons to choose Safinah Blasting as your business partner:
- Our experience is more over than 20 years
- Our personnel are trained, qualified, efficient, safe and properly instructed
- Our inspector is licensed of SSPC, an International Standard – Organization of Sandblasting and Painting
- Equipped with International standard QC tools and blasting painting equipment’s
- We are a mobile company and can serve throughout Indonesia
- Having the expertise and resources to under take project of all sizes
Have any upcoming project
We also accept high volume jobs at client’s location. Our mobile team can serve clients throughout Indonesia.
Please contact our team of professionals we offer a free estimate before work commences. Let’s see the difference we can make for your investment