Protective CoatingA simple way to reduce corrosion, by limiting the exposure of the metal to a corrosive environment.
protective coating is a layer of material applied to the surface of another material with the intent of inhibiting or preventing corrosion. A protective coating may be metallic or non-metallic. Protective coatings are applied using a variety of methods, and can be used for many other purposes besides corrosion prevention.
Commonly used materials in non-metallic protective coatings include polymers, epoxies and polyurethanes. Materials used for metallic protective coatings include zinc, aluminum and chromium.
Safinah Blasting has had a lot of experience serving sandblasting services throughout Indonesia. We have served various cities in Indonesia from Sumatra Island to Papua. Here are some reasons to choose Safinah Blasting as your business partner:
- Our experience is more over than 20 years
- Our personnel are trained, qualified, efficient, safe and properly instructed
- Our inspector is licensed of SSPC, an International Standard – Organization of Sandblasting and Painting
- Equipped with International standard QC tools and blasting painting equipment’s
- We are a mobile company and can serve throughout Indonesia
- Having the expertise and resources to under take project of all sizes
Have any upcoming project
We also accept high volume jobs at client’s location. Our mobile team can serve clients throughout Indonesia.
Please contact our team of professionals we offer a free estimate before work commences. Let’s see the difference we can make for your investment